WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal information consists of any details associated with a particular person, including contact info.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
When you work with TextScout, we gather and manage your individual information. This information can be classified as follows:
The information you provide to us
We accumulate the data that you supply to us voluntarily, such as your full name, contact number, and email address. This happens when you complete the contact form on our website, or reach out to us using either mail or telephone.
Information we collect automatically
TextScout's website employs industry-standard procedures for collecting particular data about visitors. That data being collected may include information about the device used to access our websites, operating system, IP address, general location (as given by the IP address), browser type and the webpages viewed on our websites. All of this information will not be shared with third-party associates or partners. It could, however, be utilized for TextScout promotional and marketing activities.
Information obtained from other sources
We may obtain details concerning you from social media websites and other sites, for instance, when you communicate with us on those platforms. The data that is retrieved from third parties is treated according to the provisions in this Policy as well as special restrictions supplied by the source of the data. TextScout draws upon Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahrefs SEMRush, and comparable services to gather essential info like website traffic and rankings data that stems from the requests of our clients or prospective clients for research.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THAT INFORMATION?
We gather your data to customize the experience you have with our services, website, and materials we distribute through our social media, email campaigns, and GoogleAdwords. Your details allow us to better meet your needs as a user of the website and a customer. It's imperative we receive your information in order to give you our services. Your information, public or private, won't be sold, traded, moved, or given to any other corporation until we have your permission, except for the objective of giving the requested services and increasing our services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
By accessing the information we get from our visitors/customers, we are able to continually upgrade our website and services. We are always looking to enhance our website based on the data and opinions we obtain from our users. This knowledge also helps us improve our customer service, allowing us to provide faster responses and guide you better through your TextScout journey. We like to keep in touch by dispatching you periodic emails (regularly once a month). The contact and subscription forms will give us the email address that we use to send you information about onboarding and marketing communications. If you would like to be taken off the list for emails, you can easily unsubscribe by just going to the footer of ever email to make the request.
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Information gathered by TextScout can be stored and managed in any part of the world, such as the United States. Moreover, TextScout, its partners, subsidiaries, or service providers, might have facilities in different countries. To guarantee the security of the personal information shared, TextScout has installed proper safety measures when it is regulated internationally.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- Our group companies use your data to deliver services, maintain a high standard, and improve the customer experience.
- Third party service providers are hired to handle tasks such as billing, sales, marketing, IT support, advertising, analytics, research, customer service, service support, data storage, validation, security, fraud prevention, payment processing, and legal services. Access to your data is given to perform these services and not for any other purpose.
- Other third parties may be given access to your data when necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal rights of TextScout.
- Your data may be shared with third parties in the event of a sale, joint venture, or other disposition of any portion of TextScout's assets or stock.
- Your personal data may be shared with third parties only if you provide your consent.
When we divulge private information to an outside party, we always make sure that they are bound to protecting that information with confidentiality. The revelation is done in accordance with laws, including signing contracts with the party to ensure that the data is only used for what it was intended, is legal, and is secure.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
TextScout will store your personal data for as long as required to provide you with access to its website as well as services, when required by applicable laws, to settle disputes with potential partner, in addition to what is needed to fulfill our commercial activities. The period of time for which we keep information may depend on different purposes for which we obtained and used it. If you are looking for more detailed information about the specific amount of time that certain forms of your personal information will be preserved, send an email to [email protected].
We employ different technologies like cookies, pixels, tags and other forms of identifiers to remember your preferences, to grasp how our sites are used and to tailor our marketing strategy. A cookie is a small data file with a row of characters sent to your device when you go to a website. When you go to the website again, the cookie allows that itself to recognize your browser. Length of time a cookie hides on your laptop or cell device depends on if it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. TextScout makes use of both kinds of cookies. Session cookies will stay on your computer until you stop searching. Persistent cookies stay on your machine or portable device until they are erased or expire. We employ the following varieties of cookies on our website.
- These cookies are obligatory for you to browse our website and take advantage of its features. Without them, certain online services can not be carried out.
- These cookies track and remember how you use our websites. This info is used to make our website more efficient and simpler to move around.
- These cookies enable our sites to recall the options you make while exploring and customise your involvement. We could, for instance, keep a record of your geographic area in a cookie to guarantee that we show you the website pertinent to your area.
- Third party cookies which are not from TextScout can be found on our website. These cookies can be useful for optimizing our services and for personalizing the ads that appear on our website. It is important to consult the privacy policies of the external services that are placing these cookies, such as the Facebook Data Use Policy.We use analytics cookies to get an understanding of certain things, such as how long someone stays on our website, which pages are most valuable, and where they came from when they landed on textscout.io. For more information on Google Analytics and the data it provides, please visit this Google webpage.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIE SETTINGS
Besides cookies, we occasionally use small visuals termed 'pixels' (which may also be called web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags). We employ pixels in our emails to you (if you have declinated to receive such emails) in order to ascertain if our email communication has been read. We also use third party pixels (for instance those from Google, Facebook, and other advertising services) to help us deliver adverts that relate to your preferences.
When we open ourselves up to the usage of additional technologies, we can also accumulate data via other means.
RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
TextScout LLC, located at 33C, Stepana Banderi street, Kharkiv, 61000, Ukraine is the body in charge of handling your personal data.
At TextScout, we recognize the significance of ensuring the secure handling of your private information and follow standard industry practices for protecting and preserving data. To safeguard transmissions online, we use TLS encryption technology. Although these are robust methods, we are not able to guarantee absolute security, since no form of electronic storage or web-based communication is entirely secure.
People in certain countries, consisting of the EU, have special rights regarding their private data. Usually, individuals can access, revise, or ask for their personal data to be erased except in conditions where the request is exempt. However, these rights are not accessible in all countries; this can be done by emailing the Data Protection Officer or the designated manager that was assigned to you. Keep in mind, prior to gaining access to your information so you can make changes, we need to check your identity properly.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
To contact our Data Protection Officer, please email:
You can contact us in writing at:
TextScout LLC, at 33C, Stepana Banderi street, Kharkiv, 61000, Ukraine
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
Under applicable laws, if you are a citizen or resident of the European Economic Area, you also possess the right to (i) contest TextScout’s use of your personal data and (ii) file a grievance with the data protection regulatory body in your region.
USE BY CHILDREN
TextScout is not meant to be utilized by persons under the age of sixteen (16); therefore, any minor must gain permission from their parents or legal guardians before providing their personal data to TextScout. Should TextScout be alerted by a parent or guardian or any other means that a person under the age of sixteen has sent their personal data, the company will remove this data from their database.
If there are major changes to this policy, you will be notified either via a post or email.